Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Surf Trip


Went surfing with this weekend and I found out some things...

1. surfing is hard.
2. I throw up when I taste the ocean.
3. Sharks don’t always eat people when you get in the ocean.
4. if you react in fear to a wave you will get hurt.
5. you don't tell the ocean what to do, it tells you.
6. surfing is beautiful.

Bradford and I met up with Loren, Andrew, Rachel and Michael this weekend and attempted to surf Moro. well I attempted Loren succeeded. But despite the sand I'm still digging out of my ear and my constant be tossed like a rag doll by the waves it was a beautiful experience. I found a beautiful display of Gods Peace and Gods Power in the ocean yesterday. it was a great reminder that God is all in one. he is not full of peace sometimes and then full of power the next. or full of grace at one point of the day and full of truth and justice the next. He is all those at the same time. what a beautiful adventure it is to get to know the Lord. thanks for the reminder Loren.

No comments: