Monday, February 16, 2009

feliz cumpleaños roberto!


Today is one of my best friends birthday...His name is Robert Jacobo Jr. I met him when I was 2 years old in Tulare, CA where we grew up together building forts in each others backyards, playing with army men, watching power rangers, staying up late at night talking about girls and making videos that only we laughed at. We also feel in love with the Lord side by side and I learned what friendship was through the last 23 years. Robert moved to Mexico 3 years ago, he got married (to beautiful Lucero) and now has an adorable baby boy (Nico!) Life is full of twist and turns, ups and downs, surprises and mundaness, but I’m thankful iv gotten to experience these things with him.

happy birthday bubba...may God bless and guide you this new year and may you come to know just how much you are loved by the savior of the world and by your skinny white kid friend down the street.

“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one” - C.S. Lewis

No comments: